Gober Heating and Air offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for everything we do, from service and repairs, to the installation of new equipment, for both residential and commercial customers. We won’t consider our job over until you’re completely satisfied and will consider writing us a 5 star review, as well as referring us to your family, friends, and neighbors.
At Gober Heating and Air we will always put the best interests of our customers first, guaranteed. We’ll always be fairly priced, never the highest or lowest, but competitive. We’d rather explain the price than apologize for the quality. We’ll never use high pressure, misleading, or scare tactics, nor will we try to sell you what you don’t want or need.
What Make Gober Different
Gober’s Nine Step Protection Process:
Therefore, we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to make the best decisions for your home and family when you need HVAC repair, servicing, maintenance, and installation. When this occurs, there are 9 steps that we take to make sure that you can make the best decisions for your home.
- Three options, one of which could be to do nothing. We let you choose which is best for you without any pressure.
- Complete quotes with flat rate pricing, no guesswork…no surprises.
- Three day right to cancel as required by state law will be observed, as will all laws and codes.
- Confirmation call for repairs or service over $1500 to make sure you understand the contract and scope of work.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’ll work until you are completely satisfied.
- Satisfaction confirmation. We call, send email, and mail a survey card to make sure you’re satisfied. Only by your participation in this will we be able to continue to deliver the best experience of the heating and air industry to your home.
- There will always be lower pricing, but rather than compromise our values, we’d rather explain our price than have to apologize for the lack of quality.
- A load calculation will be performed on your house as part of our free replacement proposal to insure that the proper sized system is installed. Proper sizing not only saves money on utilities, but increases comfort.
- We’ll change batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors as part of our Gober Comfort Club Maintenance Agreement.
We built this system thru years of experience helping people in all backgrounds and ages. Our number one goal is to help each customer with what is in their best interest. We found that this process makes sure you are informed and prepared to make the best decisions for your home and family. Just more reasons to Go Gober Heating and Air.”